This eCourse will be opening soon. Please scroll down to join the Wait List!
Available in days
days after you enroll
- 1. Introduction to the Brass Bells and Alternatives
- 2. Preparing the children with basic songs
- 3. Working with one bell
- 4. Working with two bells
- 5. Three bells, five bells, and the Pentatonic Scale
- 6. Eight bells and the Diatonic Scale
- 7. Composing music with beginning notation
- 8. Working with the Chime Bells as an alternative to the brass bells
- 9. Group games with the chime bells
- 10. Working with the Orff Instruments as an alternative to the brass bells
- 11. Ensemble playing with the Orff Instruments
- 12. Performance ideas for simply having fun!
These eCourses and Coaching Services are currently available
I invite you to explore!
Musically Montessori: First Twelve Weeks
!2 Easy Lessons for creating a successful preschool music curriculum
Musically Montessori: Instruments of the Orchestra
Twelve weeks of fun-packed music activities for the Montessori Early Childhood Environment featuring the Instrument Families of the Orchestra.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription