This Course is a Comprehensive Workshop Designed for the Montessori Educator Who Is Ready to Set Up a Music Curriculum for Preschoolers
- "How the Montessori Philosophy Supports Music in the Early Childhood Curriculum" (5:10)
- "Strengthening Your Own Music Skills As A Montessori Teacher (6:54)
- "How Our Montessori Teaching Skills Support Our Rationale for Early Music Experiences (7:41)
- "Orff-Schulwerk Music Education for Young Children and the Montessori Environment" (3:54)
- "Preparing for Montessori Music in the Early Childhood Environment and Developing Your Rationale" (7:27)
- "My Own Rationale for Montessori Music and Examples" (6:30)
- "Movement on the Line" Activities from Album Section 1 (4:27)
- "Focused Listening Activities" Activities from Album Section 2 (6:11)
- "Singing" Activities from Album Sections 3 & 6 (6:43)
- "Managing Circle" Activities from Album Section 4 (28:52)
- "Basic Music Concepts" Activities from Album Section 5 (9:32)
- BONUS Lesson: Quality RHYTHM INSTRUMENTS (My Recommendations) (8:40)
- "Rhythm Band Games" Activities from Album Section 7 (6:57)
- "Introducing Music Notation" Activities from Album Section 8 (6:47)
- "Music Appreciation Tchaikovsky & Instrument Families of the Orchestra" from Album Section 9 (6:00)
- "Pitched Percussion Instruments of the Orchestra" from Album Section 10 (3:22)
- "Introduction & Overview of the Montessori Brass Bells" from Album Section 10 (10:17)
- "Example First Lessons with Montessori Brass Bells" from Album Section 10 (6:32)
- "Connecting Music to the Curriculum: Rainforest Musical Story" from Album Section #11 and CONCLUSIONS! (3:43)
Meet the Instructor
Carolyn Lucento is a credentialed Montessori teacher since 1981, and currently teaches at Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education, an AMS teacher-training program in Dublin, CA.
Over the decades, Carolyn has been a classroom teacher, site director, Montessori preschool owner, ECE Instructor at American College of California, Classroom Music Specialist, and Instructor in several AMS teacher training programs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
She has a BA in Education, she is a PITC certified Instructor (Program for Infant Toddler Caregivers) with the CA Department of Education, and she has been trained in the Orff-Schulwerk Method for Music Education for Children.
Her online business, Magical Movement Company, offers her Musically Montessori eCourses, her Montessori educational coaching services, and her digital teacher resources.
You can learn more at her websites:
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses, bundles, and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific product.