Create activities for your group to get in motion!
Learn How to Set Up Your Montessori Movement Curriculum
- Explore the rationale for "Montessori Movement"
- Gain understanding of basic movement skills in the child and how you can enhance these skills in developmentally appropriate ways
- Check out ideas for Montessori-style indoor and outdoor activities, such as balance boards, obstacle course along the "Montessori Line", songs for movement, child-friendly yoga poses, and more
- Access informational articles and resources about early childhood movement
- Practice actually doing lots of fun movement activities you can offer to your children
Learn the secrets of managing the group during
- Movement Demo from Carolyn: An Opening Movement Activity to Offer Young Children (6:42)
- The Development of the Young Child and the Importance of Movement (6:56)
- Developmental Milestones in Movement of Infant & Toddler Development (8:53)
- Developmental Milestones in Movement of Preschoolers (10:55)
- Secrets for successfully leading Montessori-style movement activities
- Montessori Movement Workshop:" Exploring Movement Props" (18:51)
- Montessori Movement Workshop: "Moving on the Line" and "Warm-ups" (6:43)
- Montessori Movement Workshop : Movement for "Freeze Dancing" (6:53)
- Montessori Movement Workshop: "Head & Shoulders', "Swim" and "Yoga Clock" (6:59)
- Montessori Movement Workshop: "Beanbag Activities" and "Balance Beams with Obstacle Course" (15:23)
- Montessori Movement Workshop: "Scarves, Paper Plates, & Outdoor Classroom" (6:37)
- Montessori Movement Workshop: "Montessori Curriculum, World Dance, & Dress-ups (9:58)
- Montessori Movement Workshop: "Movement Shelf Works" and Closing Message (6:16)
You Might Enjoy Exploring Some of My Other eCourses
Musically Montessori: First Twelve Weeks
!2 Easy Lessons for creating a successful preschool music curriculum
Musically Montessori: Instruments of the Orchestra
Twelve weeks of fun-packed music activities for the Montessori Early Childhood Environment featuring the Instrument Families of the Orchestra.
Meet the Instructor
Carolyn Lucento is a credentialed Montessori teacher since 1981, and currently teaches at Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education, an AMS teacher-training program in Dublin, CA.
Over the decades, Carolyn has been a classroom teacher, site director, Montessori preschool owner, ECE Instructor at American College of California, Classroom Music Specialist, and Instructor in several AMS teacher training programs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
She has a BA in Education, she is a PITC certified Instructor (Program for Infant Toddler Caregivers) with the CA Department of Education, and she has been trained in the Orff-Schulwerk Method for Music Education for Children.
Her online business, Magical Movement Company, offers her Musically Montessori eCourses, her Montessori educational coaching services, and her digital teacher resources.
You can learn more at her websites: